Saturday, December 1, 2012

Blog Post #13

A Vision of Students Today

A Vision of Students Today is a great great attention grabber that shows the real true life of college students. I think the message that the Kansas State University student are trying to portray is that school system is using a lot of unnecessary learning tools that college students do not use. So why are we still having to dish out money and bury ourselves in even more dept than necessary?

I think the students and production team who has brought this issue to surface is awesome. A lot of my college is payed for by Financial Aid loans and grants. I can not afford to pay for text book that are never open. I have a family and a job. So, a lot of my spare time should not be used reading material that does not pertain to my future or my current status. I also feel as if the message that KSU wanted to portray is that technology has helped socially, educationally, and economically.We should save time and money by making the educational system solely technological. I can not say if this would be a good or bad thing. However it will make my college dept deplete tremendously and easier to get through.

No comments:

Post a Comment