Sunday, November 11, 2012

Blog Post #11

First Graders in Mrs. Cassidy's Class

The video on Mrs. Cassidy's first grade class was amazing. These kids are doing the exact same thing that we as college students are doing. Skype, Wiki, Blogging, etc. are all things that EDM 310 are doing. I would have loved to already have been knowledgeable on the subject, but technology was not as big as it is now. The kids in Mrs. Cassidy's classroom are fun and excited about learning and that is what learning is all about.
I could not get the skype video of Mrs. Cassidy to load so I was not able to experience or see what she had to say.I would have loved to sit and listen to her experiences.

3 comments:

  1. This assignment is minimal and not complete. This is unacceptable work.

    Stephen Akins

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ardriana,
    What can I say? You didn't finish the assignment. It is a shame because it was really interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ardriana,
    I agree with the two above. This was a very interesting assignment. I wish you would have looked farther into it. I want to encourage you not to give up. We are almost done. You can do it.

    ReplyDelete